Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year, fellow serfs

Happy New Year, all.

I'm afraid that I may have lost my temper a bit about the situation concerning the Arizona Diamondbacks, but you may agree with me a lot more if you read this link.

Or you could just cut to the chase and read my rant from Facebook, reproduced here:

I had a rough day at work. So rough, in fact, that I fully and vehemently agree with former Maricopa County supervisor Andy Kunasek when he allegedly told Arizona Diamondbacks owner Ken Kendrick to “take your stupid baseball team and get out” and go back to “fucking West Virginia”.

The audacity of having yet another one of these kleptocratic, self-centered multimillionaire pukes gouge yet another local community out of money for their own personal paean to the greatness of themselves just about takes the cake for sheer chutzpah - and then shits it back out for the rest of us mere mortals to subsist on. It gets better, of course. Is Kendrick a political and financial ally of the Koch brothers? Of course he is. Does he come off as much of a whiner about how wronged his team is legally in addition to coming off as an utter greedhead? Well, he's suing Maricopa in order to get out of his current lease, isn't he?
 
I'm sick of all this shit. All. Of. It. If it wasn't for my continued interest in sports as actual sports and not glorified pro wrestling, I'd take every one of these shitbag owners, line them up against the wall at an struggling-but-succeeding inner city school (you know, the type that especially need the funds these assholes demand) and then have every single member of that school's honor roll piss on them from the roof. Because none of them deserve the dignity of being the subject of a firing squad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newspaper of (W)rec(k)ord

 If you're a member of a conrunning organization, you know you're in serious trouble when the  Guardian  -  an internationally known...